Friday, September 16, 2005

Iran to share nuclear secrets; White House shares secret memo

Iran is ready to trade nuclear secrets with other Islamic states for peaceful purposes, the country's leader Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has said.... Irna quoted the Iranian president as saying: "With respect to the needs of Islamic countries, we are ready to transfer nuclear know-how to these countries."
The immediate reply from the White House was, "Pfft. Like those 'secrets' are anything we don't know already."

Meanwhile, a top secret White House memo was leaked by an anonymous source to the Armchair Politician. The memo was drafted this week by President George W. Bush and sent to Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld. The memo read as follows:


Rummy,

Remember that war resolution I sent you, like, about three years ago? I think there was a typo. I just noticed that. I think it said we should invade 'Iraq', but what I meant to write was 'Iran'. I hate those countries. I always get them confused, and then even when I get them right, I still get the q and n all mixed up and... heck, anyway, sorry about that. Hope you can still fix it.

You're doing a great job.

Sincerefully,
Dub

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home